PAYROLL AND VAT BUREAU
Payroll is becoming an ever more challenging field to navigate, with numerous deadlines and legislative requirements for compliance. Many businesses find staffing this intermittent activity difficult and see outsourcing to a specialist RTI compliant payroll bureau as the obvious workaround.
We offer a complete RTI-compliant payroll bureau service, Some of the more specific areas our service covers are:
- Payroll for weekly, fortnightly, four weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual pay periods.
- Submission of all relevant RTI returns, including Employer Payment Summary (EPS), as required.
- Preparing all necessary forms P45s, when an employee leaves,
- Arranging for your employees to be paid by BACS, or other electronic means,
- Providing ongoing ad-hoc support for all of your payroll queries,
- Assistance with the calculation of holiday pay
- Performing PAYE/NIC health check reviews
- Administering CIS
- Advising you in relation to the payroll implications of IR35
- Tax efficient remuneration planning, including salary sacrifice and directors’ remuneration,
- Keeping you up-to-date with changes in legislation affecting your responsibilities as an employer,
- Assistance with Auto-Enrolment maintenance and compliance. Working along-side our sister company Whiting & Partners Wealth Management Ltd we can offer a full end-to-end service to help you meet your auto-enrolment employer duties.
Value added tax is arguably the most illogical and complicated of all the taxes. In addition, it is ‘policed’ the most robustly by HMRC when you get it wrong.
Depending on your particular circumstances, the VAT areas where you may require assistance include:
- VAT Registration, or structuring your business to manage your VAT registration.
- VAT disclosures for business stationery,
- Providing book-keeping services, from which we prepare quarterly VAT Returns and Management Accounts,
- Performing a tax health check prior to a VAT Control Visit and assisting you during this examination,
- VAT planning advice in relation to a particular transaction or generally.
- VAT De-registration.
Calculating and disclosing your VAT liability to HMRC is principally achieved by completing and submiting a normal monthly, quarterly or annual VAT return. Clients who are fearful that this calculation may be investigated by Customs may wish to consider taking out our tax investigation insurance.
Seek our advice in structuring your financial affairs and calculating your net VAT position and rest assured that you will not be paying any more VAT than you absolutely have to. In addition, we shall complete all of the necessary paperwork for you and communicate with Customs, on your behalf.