Starting your own business is usually a step into the unknown. You have the business idea and some trade experience but need assistance with the setting up and running of your new business.
Areas such as structure, regulation, tax, and deadlines are likely to be unfamiliar to you.
We offer a whole range of services which can help. Typically, these will include:
Business Plan preparation to help you budget out your costs and revenue
Advice on the most appropriate trading structure:
- Sole Trader
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Limited Company
Assistance in the structuring and raising of finance and, setting up appropriate banking facilities,
Searching for possible sources of grant funding,
02 Getting Started
- Incorporation, if you decide to trade as a limited company,
- Considering and registering for all of the appropriate taxes,
- Pro-active tax, finance and business advice,
03 Running the Business
- Book-keeping guidance and possible outsourcing,
- Legal record keeping requirements,
- Rules relating to employing staff, the Working Time Directive and the National Minimum Wage,
- Administering the payroll,
- Both internal Management Accounting and external Statutory Accounting,
- Completing and submitting all relevant personal and business tax returns.
- App integrations and solutions for your business
Meeting with one of our partners, associates, or managers for a free initial consultation should be your starting point. This will enable you to explain your business plans to us and ask us for guidance in the relevant areas. Our business future is tied into yours, and we are passionate about providing you with all of the advice and support services that you will need to prosper.